Sunday 18 March 2012

customers quilt

This beautiful quilt was made by one of our customers. This lovely older lady has only just started doing patchwork and i think this was her 3rd quilt that she has made. It is beautiful.
 This was one of the quilts that we quilted for charity. The local quilters were making quilts for the Mental Health unit at our hospital. We have quilted 12 so far and have another 8 quilts to do for them. This one was a really nice log cabin. I just love black white and red one of my favourite colours to quilt with.
 this is another quilt from the lady that did the first quilt. This one is her second quilt that she has made. I know that my first couple of quilts sure didn't look this good.
 This is another customers quilt. This one was done with an all over quilt pattern. Quite a lovely quilt.
over the next couple of weeks I will be uploading more photos of some of the long arm quilting that we have done for some of our customers.

enjoy your night
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, found you on the squilters list so I thought I would pop over and say hello, lovely quilts..
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.