Sunday 26 February 2012

You must have a look at this wonderful page.

http://www.genxquilters.com/p/block-library.html this is a great page, with over 130 blocks that you can click on and go and have a look at the tutorials if you haven't made it before. there are some really lovely blocks out there. I love do many of them I like the scrap blaster ones they are lovely I will be trying them I have been going to make one of the circle of geese blocks for such a long time. Will be doing that one the army star looks really interesting will be trying that to. So many beautiful blocks I think I will be having to try them all. Than put them together for a couple of lovely quilts.
Hope all of you are well, we are so busy at the moment I hardly get a chance to get on here, will settle down soon I hope.
Have a great day.
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.