Wednesday 15 February 2012

life has been very busy lately

I am sorry that life has just been so busy lately that I haven't been on but I will try and get on more. I have just completed 2 more quilts and almost finished a top of another. I have completed 2 1600 quilts. I used batik jelly rolls from the hoffman collection and they are gorgeous. I have sold both I have made in the cappuccino colours.
the top that I am finishing is a square in a square block alternating with 10inch blocks. It looks lovely I will put up some photos soon.
Have to go back to work now.
have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.